Penniless Socialite: Brocade Skirt and Dots

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Brocade Skirt and Dots

holiday skirt 1 holiday skirt 2 holiday skirt 3 holiday skirt 5 holiday skirt 4

I picked up this skirt on my last trip down to Washington DC in one of my favorite shops: Violet Boutique.  I have a little ritual when I travel to our nation's capital.  I get a falafel lunch at Amsterdam Falafel, a beer (or 3) at the Black Squirrel, and then I buy myself something pretty at Violet.  It's really my perfect afternoon, combining all of my great loves in life: fried food, beer, and shopping.  The Scot is usually there too.

Sweater: Banana Republic (similar)
Shoes: Kate Spade via Marshalls (worn, similar)
Necklace: Unknown (similar)
Bow Bracelet: JewelMint (worn, similar)
Crystal Brulee Bracelet: J. Crew (worn, similar)

Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic BlondePumps & Push UpsWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...