Penniless Socialite: In my Rocks Box Lately

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

In my Rocks Box Lately

Rocks Box Rocks Box February 2015 Rocks Box February 2015 Collage
Perry Street Gwen Crystal Earrings: $50 (worn).  I wasn't a huge fan of these earrings.  They felt a bit cheap compared to the quality of the other Rocks Box items I am used to. 

Kendra Scott Jana Bracelet: $80 (purchaseworn).  Kendra Scott is a blogger fav.  And I didn't miss an opportunity to score this staple at 20% off.  It did not go back in the box.  It's the perfect stacking piece, but ornate enough to wear on it's own.

Gorjana Zion Necklace: $58.  Gorjana is another one of my fav jewelry designers.  The pieces are always simple and sophisticated.  This necklace was no exception.  It was the perfect piece to add a little something to an outfit.

Rocks Box March 2015 Rocks Box March 2015 Collage

Loren Hope Emerson Earrings: $126 (worn).  I am a sucker for Loren Hope.  And these earrings were no exception.  They were surprisingly light and glammed up any outfit.  I wore these with a tee and with a dressier outfit.

House of Harlow Aztec Angles Cuff: $78 (purchaseworn).  I loved the shape of this bracelet and how it stacked well with other bracelets.  However, it actually hurt to take on and off.  The opening was so narrow I scratched my wrist every time I took it on or off.  Fashion shouldn't be painful.

Perry Street Whitney Necklace: $75.  This pastel beauty never made it to the blog.  It wasn't for lack of love, just laziness.  The light mint color made it the perfect summer piece.  It looked fab against white!

Rocks Box Deets
  • Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"
  • $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15  if you pre-pay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
  • 20% off retail price of any pieces you want to keep (all prices above reflect this discount)
  • Cancel any time
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...