Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Learning my Photo Face

Monday, April 9, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Learning my Photo Face


Polyvore Set
Bailong Pullover // Anthropologie, worn here, similar here
No. 2 Pencil Skirt // J. Crew, worn here, similar here
Tights // Hue
Heeled Oxfords // Bass, worn here, similar here
Crystal Brulee Bracelet // J. Crew, similar here
If this blog has taught me anything, it's what I need to do for my photo face.  If I don't smile enough I look cranky (Exhibit A above), when I smile too much....hello double chin.  I am possibly the least photogenic person ever.  Seriously, a camera comes out and my body and face morph into a horrible monster.  I always thought if I could weigh 85 lbs I'd be the best contestant ever on Top Model.  How hard could it possibly be?!?!  Stand there and look pretty and skinny and let Photoshop do the rest! It's so much harder than that, but I am starting to learn how to manipulate my face to make myself look human in photographs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...