Penniless Socialite: Anthro on a Budget

Monday, July 2, 2012

Anthro on a Budget

It's no secret that I am a sucker for Anthropolgie dresses.  (see here, here and here)  However, my wallet can not handle my intense love.  So, how do you get an Anthro look on a budget?  Two words: Ruche and Modcloth.  I am waaay late to this party, but I just recently discovered how awesome these online retailers are.
You want to hear about another online retailer with awesomely cheap clothes?  It's ME!  I just opened up a little online store (here) to sell some of my lightly worn clothes that are just not getting into my rotation lately.  I hope they can go from the back of my closet to the front of yours.  I'm new to this whole thing, so I apologize if there are hiccups.  However, it looks like Store Envy idiot-proofs these things.

Anyways, here are a few dresses that reminded me of some Anthro dresses.

Tangerine Flicker Dress Frugal Option

Twinkle Twinkle Dress Frugal Option




Flared Caraz Frugal Options

Dulcie Dress Frugal Option

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...