Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got Linkup: TJ Maxx Broken Record

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Look What I Got Linkup: TJ Maxx Broken Record

Dress: BCBG via TJ Maxx (similar below) | Necklaces: BaubleBar & Macy's (similar here & here)
Ring: Kate Spade (worn, similar) | Bracelets: Sira & Mara & Forever 21 (worn, similar) | 
Watch: Michael Kors | Shoes: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (worn)



I have proclaimed my love for TJ Maxx several times on this blog.  Most recently as during  last week's link up.  And during some other editions of Look What I Got.  Welp, I've been super predictable this week and I am showing you another TJ Maxx find.  This little neon tribal number was just $20.  And I almost forgot to mention...it's BC (freakin) BG.  The "freakin" let's you know that I think it was a great deal.  
And now that this post is all written...I realize that I got this dress at Marshall's, not TJ Maxx.  There is still some magic in this old blog.


P.S. Chippmunk is sponsoring a little contest where you can win a $100 gift card.  Please vote for my stylish and frugal outfit to increase my chances!  Vote here and I will love you forever!

P.S.S. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to link up your favorite outfit post of the week for Favorite Fashion Friday!  You can grab the button in my sidebar.

And now for the link up!

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Linking up with Passion for FashionWhat I Wore to Work, Lovely Blog HopBloglovin CollectiveVodka Infusded Lemonade and Perfectly Coutured
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...