Penniless Socialite: Turquoise Transitions

Monday, January 13, 2014

Turquoise Transitions

Stripes and gray tee (5) 
Dress: Target (worn, similar) | Shoes: Shoe Dazzle (worn, similar) | Necklace: Baublebar (similar) |
Bracelets: Sira Mara & Sophistifunk (exact, similar)
Stripes and gray tee (1) 
Stripes and gray tee (4) Stripes and gray tee (3) Stripes and gray tee (2)
I have a deep dark secret.  I don't put my seasonal clothes away.  All of my clothes remain in my closet all year round.  The reason for this is mostly because I just like marveling at my entire wardrobe in all it's glory.  So, occasionally I am inspired to take a spring or summer frock out for a spin in the colder months.  The most obvious way (for me, at least) to winterize a dress is to pair it with a cardigan and tights.  However, I sometimes get tired of my "just add cardi" winter slogan.  This time I went really crazy and put a shirt under my dress.  I know...revolutionary.  You can see how I wore this dress previously here.

Linking up with  Mix it Monday, Trend Spin Link Up, Funday Monday, Monday Morning Gossip, Monday Mingle, Stylish Tuesday, Syle Sessions, The Collective Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...