Penniless Socialite: Turquoise Transitions

Monday, January 13, 2014

Turquoise Transitions

Stripes and gray tee (5) 
Dress: Target (worn, similar) | Shoes: Shoe Dazzle (worn, similar) | Necklace: Baublebar (similar) |
Bracelets: Sira Mara & Sophistifunk (exact, similar)
Stripes and gray tee (1) 
Stripes and gray tee (4) Stripes and gray tee (3) Stripes and gray tee (2)
I have a deep dark secret.  I don't put my seasonal clothes away.  All of my clothes remain in my closet all year round.  The reason for this is mostly because I just like marveling at my entire wardrobe in all it's glory.  So, occasionally I am inspired to take a spring or summer frock out for a spin in the colder months.  The most obvious way (for me, at least) to winterize a dress is to pair it with a cardigan and tights.  However, I sometimes get tired of my "just add cardi" winter slogan.  This time I went really crazy and put a shirt under my dress.  I know...revolutionary.  You can see how I wore this dress previously here.

Linking up with  Mix it MondayTrend Spin Link UpFunday MondayMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleStylish TuesdaySyle SessionsThe Collective Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...