Penniless Socialite: Happy Shoes-Day!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Shoes-Day!

Get it?  Shoes-day? Tuesday?  Right here, every Tuesday, you can see what shoes I am currently lusting after (or gave in and recently purchased).  For the inaugural Shoes-day, I give you the Steve Madden Sofiaa Wedge Pump.
Pumps
I can not express how much I love these shoes.  They are skyscrapers, but the platform makes them easy to walk in.  I wore these all day through work and a late dinner and was feeling fine.  These will also make a great summer to fall transition. They look cute with capris and dresses and I'm anticipating that they'll look equally adoreable with tights or ankle socks.  Below are a few of my favorite styling options.
Sofiaa Wedge Late Summer Option #1


Sofiaa Wedge Late Summer Option #2


Sofiaa Wedge Fall Option #1


Sofiaa Wedge Fall Option #2


J Crew shift dress
$198 - jcrew.com

Oasis sheer tight
£10 - oasis-stores.com

Fogal knit tight
€30 - pret-a-beaute.com

Black wedge heels
$70 - dsw.com

ASOS rhinestone earrings
$14 - asos.com

Miss Selfridge leaf necklace
£10 - missselfridge.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...