Penniless Socialite: Shoesday: Cicely You're Breaking my Heart...

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shoesday: Cicely You're Breaking my Heart...

Tory Burch Cicely Pumps 
After missing last week's Shoesday, I'm coming back with a bang (and another corny song reference).  However, Cicely and I are starcrossed lovers.  First, even on sale these shoes are still $210.  Second, Cicely offends my morals by having leather lining and soles.  Damn you Tory Burch!  Stop tempting me with your animal skin adorned beauties!!
These shoes encompass two of my favorite trends: color blocking and stacked heels.  I love colorblocking because now I can wear at least two bright colors at once without looking like a crazy lady.  My feet are happy about the stacked heel trend.
I haven't found a cheaper, vegetarian version yet.  I will keep you updated when I do!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...