Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: 7X7

Monday, March 12, 2012

Stuff I Wore: 7X7

Last week I was fortunate to receive another blog award from Carisa at Bunnies and Pearls.  I'm also guest posting over at Bunnies and Pearls today about drugstore beauty products.  Go check it out!  It's my first guest post!

Polyvore Set
Striped Shirt // Old Navy, similar here
No. 2 pencil Skirt // J. Crew, worn here, similar here
Necklace // J. Crew Factory, worn here
Pemota Chunky Heel Pumps // Target


And now on to the 7x7 Award

Rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. (see above)
2.Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Share 7 blog posts that fit into 7 categories.
4. Nominate 7 award winning blogs/bloggers.

Seven Facts: 
1. I am a vegetarian
2. I LOVE Bon Jovi and I refuse to get rid of my tie dyed Bon Jovi shirt I got at a concert 10 years ago.  I have many other Bon Jovie t-shirts, but that one is the most embarrassing.
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with TV shows and documentaries about addictions, mental illnesses and genetic deformities.  I will watch any show about hoarding.  That fits into the mental illness category.
4. I talk to my cats more than I like to admit.
5. I would eat pizza everyday if it was socially acceptable and wouldn't eventually kill me.
6. I can't cook, but I make some of the best mac and cheese you will ever eat.
7. I have slight OCD and the Scot will move all my picture frames and nick knacks around to mess with me. and no, I can not leave them misplaced.

Seven Posts:
6. Sales
7. OOTD

These are some ladies that I think you'll want to know more about, because I definitely do!
Seven Blogs:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...