Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Teal Crush

Friday, May 11, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Teal Crush

Mint Jeans // TJ Maxx (worn here, similar here)
Sweater // TJ Maxx (similar here)
Necklace // Talbots (similar here)
Flip Flops // Banana Republic
Sunnies // Betsey Johnson (worn here, similar here)
Today I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies. This week's theme: Color Crush.  It's very apparent that I'm not afraid of color or kooky color combos.  However, I cheated and picked teal.  Yeah, it's pretty much the same as mint and I already posted about my mint jeans this week.  Today, I'm calling them teal and posting about them again.  It's been a long week.


I did acid wash these jeans when I put them in the laundry.  However, because I am gross super economical environmentalist, I did wear them once more before I ruined them.  Ok, none of you out there can tell me you don't wear pants more than once.  If you claim you wash your pants after every wear, I am calling shenanigans...unless you're a Kardashian because I heard somewhere that they just throw clothes away after wearing them.  If you're a Kardashian I will believe that you only wore your TJ Maxx mint jeans once.


I think this necklace can irrefutably be classified as teal.  I love this necklace, but I feel like I only have a short window in which to wear it.  I can't be prancing around in the snow or the autumn leaves in a necklace made of plastic coral.  I think this just means I need to plan more tropical vacations.
*Photos by Elena
Here are some teal items I am craving.  Yes, I NEED another teal necklace, don't judge me.  After my bday jaunt in NYC, I've decided I need a pair of Tom's.  (Is is Tom's or Tom's.  I am so uncool).  Every damn hipster in Williamsburg was wearing them.  They looked so comfortable...and judgmental and arrogant with a misplaced feeling of superiority...but comfortable nonetheless.  I just hope they come in leopard as well as teal.

Friday's Fancies: Color Crush

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...