Penniless Socialite: What to Wear When You're Standing Around Outside

Thursday, July 12, 2012

What to Wear When You're Standing Around Outside

Mint Shorts // J. Crew; Tee // Target (worn here and here);
Flip Flops // Coach via Marshall's (worn here, similar here)
Necklace // Blue Bird 
Multitude Hair Tie // Anthropologie; Bracelet // Forever 21

Getting dressed for me is a challenge everyday.  Getting dressed for a casual event is even more difficult.  I'm not good at casual.  I'm either dressed like I'm ready to meet the Queen or like I'm ready to eat nachos on the couch.  There usually is no middle ground.  However, Summer is the season for outdoor standing.  (Most of you think it's BBQ's, but since as a vegetarian I don't eat 99% of what is served at a BBQ, it's really just outdoor standing around for me.)  Enter these shorts.  They're comfy, casual, and I wouldn't mind meeting the Queen in them.







The Tiny Heart
Linking Up
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...