Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Anthropologie Confusion

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Look What I Got: Anthropologie Confusion


Top: Anthropologie (similar here) | Skirt: Anthropologie (worn here, similar here) | 
Booties: Target (worn here, similar here) | 
Among the Moon and Stars Necklace: Urban Gem via Rocks Box
Watch: Target (worn here, similar here) | Bracelets: Forever 21 & CC Skye via Rocks Box (worn here) | Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple





When Anthropologie's Banter Tees went on sale for $30 a few weeks ago, I knew I wanted one.  They came in so many cute patterns: foxes, horses, rabbits...oh my!  However, I dragged my feet and they sold out of them pretty quickly.  Then, like a beacon of hope, I spied this bike tee on the sale rack at Anthro in Washington D.C.  I was prepared to pay the $30, but the tag said "AS IS $12.98.  MISSING BUTTON".  I stared at the shirt for 10 minutes trying to figure out where this magical button was missing.  I never found it and happily purchased my cheap shirt.  I'm just waiting for an arm to fall off the shirt.

Rocks Box is a jewelry subscription service.  To find out more, go here.  I did not receive anything as compensation for this post, but I do receive a credit towards jewelry for everyone that signs up for a subscription via my referral link here.
 

Linking up with Sunday StyleMingle With Us Blog Hop and That Friday Blog Hop
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...