Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Stripes and Rhinestones

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Stripes and Rhinestones

Skirt: c/o eShakti | Tee: Old Navy | Everjade Necklace: Anthropologie | Shoes: Marshall's (worn, similar) |
Ring: Vintage | Bracelets: Groopdealz & Forever 21 (worn, similar here & here)




Yep, that necklace is real...real plastic.  I am pretty sure that even if those shiny honkin' stones were glass I would develop a hump from lugging them around.  Side note: I had to look up that rhinestones are made of glass.  In my world rhinestones are a separate element.  They're on the periodic table right next to barium....also had to look up barium.  

Use code PENNILESSSC for 20% off any order from eShakti.

Full Disclosure: This skirt was provided to me free of charge by eShakti, but all opinions are 100% mine and I styled it myself.  Other than the free skirt, I was not compensated in any other way by eShakti for this post.

This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...