Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Neon and a Pencil Skirt

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Look What I Got: Neon and a Pencil Skirt

No. 2 Pencil Skirt: J. Crew (similar) | Shoes: Target (similar) | Tee: Target (worn, similar) | 
Scarf: Dorothy Perkins (worn, similar) | Jacket: Old Navy (worn) | Sunnies: c/o Firmoo
Purse: Target (worn) | Bracelets: Coach, Favery & Forever 21 (similar, similar & similar)




I love a good pencil skirt for work, but I so rarely (or never) make them casual for the weekend.  So, after picking up this green beauty for $28 at J. Crew, I decided this skirt would come out for the weekend.  I also decided that a wool skirt could be worn almost until summer when paired with neon (and when the weather in New Jersey keeps switching randomly back to fall temperatures).
And now for the link up!


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Linking up with Lovely Blog HopBloglovin CollectiveVodka Infusded Lemonade and Perfectly Coutured
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...