Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: Glitter and Work

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend Update: Glitter and Work

Cardigan: J. Crew (worn) | Animal Kingdom Blouse: Anthropologie (similar, worn) | 
Halation Necklace: Anthropologie (similar, worn) | Bracelet: Rocks Box | Jeans: Old Navy (worn) | 
Sandals: Target (similar) | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Purse:  c/o Yeswalker




So, this weekend was apparently some sort of bug holiday fun fest.  I wouldn't know because I worked all weekend (luckily from home).  The only bright spot of my weekend was these glittery sandals.  I was able to stare at them from behind my lap top as I propped my feet up on the coffee table.  I turned the living room into my home office.  I took them out of the when the rain stopped Saturday afternoon and New Jersey saw the sun for the first time in a week.  I slipped on these glittered beauties when I immersed from my misery cocoon to get some coffee and wander around the mall for a little while.  They also came out for Sunday and Monday coffee runs. 
Linking Up with: Sami for Weekend Shennanigan's, Molly for Yolo Mondays, LeAnn for Monday Morning Gossip, Monday MingleMy Style MondayReal Girl GlamStyle Sessions, Anything and Everything Blog HopThe Collective Blog HopFriend Connect Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...