1. All Things Green and St. Patrick's Day. This includes the Shamrock Shake which I have already written about. I seriously have too many green dresses, 4. What am I talking about? You can't have TOO many of a great thing. And be proud, I have limited my Shamrock Shake consumption to 2 this season, soon to be made 3 tonight.
Mad Men (including the Banana Republic Collection)
I have to ask is he really going
3. The Lorax.
4. Doomsday Preppers. This is the most awesome show ever. There are people stockpiling meat in jars and building underground bunkers. One of my favorite parts of the show is when they tell you the scenarios the people are preparing for are pretty much impossible. So, the Earth isn't going to flip on its axis causing massive earthquakes? And we aren't going to run of out oil and immediately resort to cannibalism? I guess I should return the 3 years worth of canned corn I bought.
5. Neon. I am going to look like a 14 year old's 80's birthday party this spring.
6. Pastel Nail Polish. Check out Essie's Wedding Collection for some great pastels.
7. Maybell Dress from Lilly.
|Lilly Maybell Dress|
8. Kate Spade's Pattern of the Month