Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Spring Fever

Monday, April 30, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Spring Fever

Look at me, don't I just look like a beautiful spring flower?  Little do you know that I'm just a raging ball of snot at this point.  I;m having that kind of congestion where you get out of breath eating.  No?  You've never had that?  Me either.  I am totally NOT gross.
Yellow Tee // J. Crew
Purple Pleated Skirt // The Limited (worn here, similar here)
Halation Necklace // Anthropologie (worn here, similar here)
Gold Belt // J. Crew (similar here)
Bracelet // Candie's for Kohl's (similar here)
Ring // Bar II // Macy's (similar here)
Shoes // ?? (worn here, similar here)

I was really inspired by Atlantic Pacific's outfit combining purple and yellow. 

And this is where I realized there was cat puke on my skirt.

Photos by Elena
As you can probably see, I was hard at work this weekend redesigning the blog.  I hope you like it!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...