Penniless Socialite: Big Blue Ruffle and Groopdealz

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Big Blue Ruffle and Groopdealz

Dress: Bar III via Macy's | Necklace: Groopdealz (similar) | Shoes: Lauren Conrad (worn) | 
Bracelets: Favery & Lucas Jack via Rocks Box (worn)

 photo BarIII2_zps7fa3eb57.jpg

 photo BarIII3_zps0e85ae57.jpg

 photo BarIII4_zps77c40c83.jpg

My name is Tara and I am an addict.  I am addicted to Groopdealz.  If you don't know, Groopdealz is a website that offers daily deals on everything from clothing to jewelry to crafting supplies.  I have Groopdealz send me an email everyday featuring the daily deals...and this email is my weakness.  I especially love all the designer inspired statement necklaces.  (evidence here and here)  sent directly to me email.  Most of the deals run for 24 to 48 hours, but some things even sell out before then!

Have you tried Groopdealz?  I'd love to hear your opinion of them!

Full Disclosure: I did not receive any thing in return for this post.  I just really love Groopdealz! 
Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeRolled Up Pretty, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyDress for the Day You Want, Style Elixir, Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...