Penniless Socialite: This or That Challenge: Solid Brights or Bold Print

Monday, June 11, 2012

This or That Challenge: Solid Brights or Bold Print

Dress // Cynthia Rowley via Marshall's (similar here); Rainy Day Ballet Flats // J. Crew (worn here, similar here); Belt // Old Navy (worn here, similar here); Bracelet // Target (worn here, similar here); Scarf // Vera, Thrifted
This week I'm participating in the "This or That Summer Trends Fashion Challenge.  It's a pretty simple concept.  Each day you're given a choice of summer trends to try out...and then you pick one trend to wear.  Today: Solid Brights or Bold Print.

Megan Mae
Casual Chic Kiki
And in my true indecisive nature, I had to choose both.  I wore one of my favorite dresses with a long forgotten scarf I found tucked away in my closet.  When I was in college I went on a big Vera scarf kick and bought several in thrift stores and off Ebay.  And I grew out of that phase and forgot about my formerly beloved scarves.  Do you have any newly rediscovered fashion items?




And I'm trying out another new link up this week.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...