Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Another T.J. Maxx Score

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Look What I Got: Another T.J. Maxx Score

Maxi Dress: Calvin Klein via TJ Maxx (similar) | Vest: Target | Shoes: TJ Maxx (similar) | 
Purse: c/o Yes Walker | Necklaces: c/o Romewe & Julep (similar here & here) | 
Earrings: Stitch Fix (worn) | Bracelets: Groopdealz & Sira and Mara (worn, similar)




I'm going to go ahead and just change the name of this link up to Look What I Got...at Marshall's and TJ Maxx.  These days, most of my deals are scored at Marshall's or TJ Maxx.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I pass a TJ Maxx on my way home from work everyday and there's a Marshall's next to the Target I frequent.  Going to Target is almost like a job for me.  I'm there several times a week and I am really good at shopping there.
Well, anyway, I had been looking for a chevron print maxi for awhile and I snatched this one up for $40.  $40 is a but higher than my usual deals, but I am probably saving a ton of gas money by not driving to any more stores in search of a dress.

P.S. Chippmunk is sponsoring a little contest where you can win a $100 gift card.  Please vote for my stylish and frugal outfit to increase my chances!  Vote here and I will love you forever!

And now for the link up!

Linking up with Trend of the MonthPassion for Fashion, Lovely Blog HopBloglovin CollectiveVodka Infused Lemonade and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...