Penniless Socialite: What I Wore Wednesday: Cats and Pink Pops

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Cats and Pink Pops

Dress: Anthropologie (worn) | Shoes: Old Navy (worn, similar) | Bag: Target (similar) | 
Ring and Earrings: Kate Spade (worn, similar here & here) | 
Sunnies: Ray Ban (worn) | Necklace: Bauble Bar (worn) | 
Bracelets: Favery, c/o Brighthouse Baubles, Sira & Mara  (worn)




Sometimes a sunny day just makes you want to throw on your pink shoes and cat dress and go frolicking.  No?  You don't throw on your hot pink topsiders and cat print frock at the first sight of sunshine?  Well, then what do you do? 
I usually don't like to go too matchy matchy with my accessories, but I just felt like the pops of pink the jewelry and shoes were perfect for this dress.  Aside from the abstract cat heads, this dress is pretty neutral, so I always feel like I need to liven it up.  Maybe I am the first person ever that feels the need to make a cat print dress even quirkier.  

WARNING: SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
I entered to win up to a $250 gift card from Chippmunk and I need your help!  "Love" my frugal outfit post here and help me grab that gift card!  Just find my photo and click "love it."  (I'm the one in the vertical striped dress).
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...