Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Have We Met?

Monday, March 5, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Have We Met?

Yes, that shirt has cats on it.  The Scot asked if those were cats on my shirt and I simply replied, "Have we met?"  I am a self proclaimed crazy cat lady.  I just thought maybe I should start wearing more badges of my self-bestowed honor.
This shirt also comes in red with a dog print.  I had to exercise a lot of restraint to not purchase the dog printed shirt as well.
Bow Back Animal Print Top // Old Navy
Pencil Skirt // Target, worn here, similar here
Shoes // Steve Madden


And I think this was day 25 of my Use it Or Lose it Challenge.  The shoes were item 8 of 10.  And after I almost slid to death on my kitchen floor, these shoes have now been donated to Soles for Souls, which is collecting shoes for families affected by Hurricane Irene.  
So far I've gotten rid of a horribly uncomfortable pair of shoes, an impractical shirt, and some ill fitting items.  I've also rediscovered a sweater dress and a color blocked shirt.  This challenge is really helping me clean out my closet.  I am definitely doing this every season.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...