Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Everyday Costume Party

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Look What I Got: Everyday Costume Party


Dress: Thrifted | Tights: Hue | Shoes: Marshall's (worn here, similar here) | 
Necklace: J. Crew Factory (similar here) | Belt: Marshall's (worn here, similar here) | 
Bracelets: Forever 21, Guess (worn here & here, similar here, here & here)




I like to call this my 1970's mom dress.  Don't get me wrong, the lady who donated this to the Goodwill was obviously a hot mom back in the day (and maybe still is, I don't know), but this dress was meant to be worn by Kitty That 70's show...or maybe Mrs. Brady.  Oh well, I love this dress and it was $6.  Everyday is a costume party in my life.
Grab button for Look What I Got
Linking up with Mingle With Us Blog Hop and That Friday Blog Hop


This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...