Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got Link Up: Dots, Gingham, Elephants and a Sale!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Look What I Got Link Up: Dots, Gingham, Elephants and a Sale!

dots, plaid and elephant 
Gingham Shirt: J. Crew Factory (worn, similar) | Blazer: Marshalls (worn, similar) | 
No. 2 Pencil Skirt: J. Crew (worn, similar) | Booties: Target (worn, similar) | 
Necklace: J. Crew Factory (worn, similar) | 
Bracelet: c/o Transcendence Designs | Watch: Michael Kors (worn)
dots, plaid and elephant 2 dots plaid and elephant 3
I'm not an easy person to live with.  I admit it.  I am neurotic, obsessive and get frustrated very easily.  These are personality flaws I try to work on everyday.  In the Scot's own words, "You are much more of a pain in the ass than I ever thought I'd wind up with."  I think he may have said it was worth it afterwards, but I blacked out in anger.  Well, anyway, obviously, one area in which I am neurotic is with my clothing.  Some mornings when I get ready it's like an 80's movie montage of me trying on clothes.  However, sometimes a spark of brilliance hits me.  This outfit was such a a spark.  I literally thought of this outfit in the middle of the night.  I had to get out of bed, find a pen and pad, and write it down.  You can imagine how thrilled the Scot was about this disturbance in the middle of the night.  Just another one of the perks of living with me.

This little elephant bracelet was an anchor for the outfit.  I wanted an outfit that would allow this cute little guy to shine, but still be interesting enough for the blog.  If you love this cute little beaded dude, you can get one super cheap because Transcendence Designs is having a sale!

CSC_2705 
Transcendence Designs is having a HUGE sale!  
This cute little Etsy shop is super cute and now you can get some super deals!
Transendence Design Collage

Just use the code 
"TRANSCLEARANCE2013" 
at check out.

get the look new




 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote LookWhat I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...