Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: My Outfit is Bright and I Don't Care

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stuff I Wore: My Outfit is Bright and I Don't Care

New items added to my Shop my Closet store!!  
Brand new Lilly dress with tags, Michael Kors dress, Gap and Banana Republic items and more!
Top // Trina Turk for Banana Republic; Jackie Cardigan // J. Crew (worn here); No. 2 Pencil Skirt // J. Crew (worn here, similar here); Shoes // Steve Madden (worn here, similar here); Bracelets // J. Crew, Guess and F21 (worn here and here, similar herehere and here); Earrings // Target (similar here)



I thought about pairing this shirt with a more neutral skirt.  And then I thought, nah, I'm going all the way with this one.  Hot pink is the new beige.  Neon forever!
A co-worker just looked at me and said, "Wow [awkward pause] that outfit is [awkward pause] bright."  Thanks, that's what I was going for

Real Girl Style Link Up  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...